- The right salutation, handshake - your first impression
- Addressing and introducing people correctly
- Conversation and communication skills – small talk
- Professional dress code and business casual
- Seating arrangements
- Silverware and glass handling
- Modern smoking rules
- Table manners
- "difficult" dishes
Hints for Workdays
- Telephone manners and cellular etiquette
- E-mail, correspondence
- Hosting international business partners at your company
- Meeting preparation: from the agenda to the minutes of meeting
- Meaning and aim of business dinners
- Inviting and accepting of invitations
- Traps of behaviour
Entrepreneurs, CEOs, members of the board, managers as well as young professionals and those intending to test and improve their personal appearance.
Trainer input, group work & presentation, role-play, interactive business check as introduction for each topic, business lunch/dinner in an executive ambience.
You would like to have your employees trained in a group? You wish to integrate the seminar into your "Employee Orientation Program"? Your goals and business aims are the basis of our work. Your benefit is our objective.
Each program is customized to your business culture and environment.